Frankenpolish Sale Preview

I have a very small supply of bottles (25 to be exact) so most of the frankens will be one or two of a kind temporarily.  I don't know if anyone will even buy one but we shall see!  I have others that I'm still working on, and some were total duds do you guys want to see the duds too?  I tried to make Up In The Air by Deborah Lippmann and I was so close but some small glitter killed it.


Now onto the pictures!






Brooke from Getcha Nails Did inspired me for this one!  Blue with red glitter, genius :D


That's all the pictures I have for now, I will have around 3 or so other glitters for Sunday.


Here is a little FAQ to cover the basics for now.

When do they go on sale?
I will post the sale this Sunday, would you guys prefer that I post it at a pre-determined time?  Let me know in the comments.  They will be on a first come, first serve basis.

How much will they cost?
They will cost around $4.00-5.00 each.

How do I pay you?
I will invoice you via Pay Pal.

How much is shipping?  
Shipping will be around $3 but if you order more than 3 or 4 you might want to go with the small flat rate box which is something around $5.25.

Do you ship internationally?
Sorry but I can't do international yet, I will in the future!

Are they safe to wear?  What do you use?
Most of my frankens have some type of glitter, everything I use is brand new, cosmetics grade and is safe to wear.  To keep costs down I use brand new Wet n Wild and NYC polishes as my base unless otherwise stated.

Will you take custom orders?
Yes!  If I have any empty bottles and I have the materials I can try to make you a custom mix.

If you have any other questions feel free to leave a comment below.

Comments